Happy Spring time Everyone! In this newsletter, read about the following upcoming events:
March 18th Monthly Wine Club Cellar Library Tasting
We still have spots in this month's Wine Club Exclusive Cellar Library Tasting.
EXCLUSIVE TO WINE CLUB MEMBERS ONLY*
All bottles will be available (but we do have a limited supply)
Wine Club 20% discount will be applied
*All Ticket sales are final*
Wine Club Member discount $27.00 + tax
To purchase tickets, follow the two steps below.
1. Go to www.haakwine.com and click on Events, select Wine Club Cellar Tasting
2. Login with your wine club member account and purchase tickets. If any problems accessing your account please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
* Haak Winery will refund your tickets in full for cancellations made up to 72 hours before the event. No refunds or credits will be given for a cancellation made less than 72 hours before the event. Cancellations can be made by emailing email@example.com. When an event is cancelled due to inclement weather, we will contact you by email or phone and issue a full refund. If you miss an event due to weather-related concerns, our standard cancellation policy applies and no refund will be issued. Thank you!
March 22nd, Thursday, Quarterly Wine Club Exclusive Dinner
As part of our desire to offer our wine club members a variety of wine and food experiences, our first quarterly dinner for 2018 will be on Thursday, March 22, 2018. We hope you will be able to come join Gladys & Raymond Haak for our first 2018 wine club dinner. Read all about it below.
We have a limited number of seats available so please don’t delay in purchasing your tickets.
Our Executive Chef Mary Bass has prepared a delicious four course meal paired with
our Award Winning Haak wines
Date: March 22, 2018
Time: 6-9 pm
Cost: $66.67 per person (Wine Club members get 10% off ticket prices so your price is $60 per person)
To Purchase Tickets, follow the two steps below:
1. After Clicking Here to Purchase Tickets
2. Login to your wine club member account and select Wine Club Only Events at the top of the webpage.
Garlicy Grilled Shrimp + Corn Cake + Quick Pickled Veg + Queso Fresco
2017 Semi Dry Blanc du Bois
Roasted Carrot Soup + Carrot Top Pesto
2017 Reserve Blanc du Bois
Bacon Wrapped Filet + Grilled Asparagus + Golden Beet Mash + Malbec Sage Demi
Black Forest Brownie + Chantilly Cream
“I joyfully celebrate the food I am given. May it deeply nourish everyone that I feed.”~ San Pasqual.
March 25th, Sunday, Annual Corks & Crawfish Festival
Join us for two great Santa Fe Venues coming together for one great festival. Pook's Crawfish Hole (http://pookscrawfishhole.com/) and Haak Winery are partnering up again to put on a fun event for you.
Zydeco Ron will play from 1:30 to 5:30 pm. Haak Winery will be serving award winning Haak wines and Pooks will be providing the crawfish meal.
Cover Charge: Advanced ticket price will be $5 per person and Ticket price at the door will be $7 per person. Children under 12 are free.
All ticket sales are final*. Advance ticket sales will end on Saturday at 6:00 pm, 3/24/17.
Crawfish Meal price: Market Price
The crawfish meal will consist of 2#'s of crawfish, 1 potato and 1 corn on the cob. Please mark your calendars for 3/25/17 from 11-6 pm.
Haak Winery's kitchen will be serving food for those that won't be eating crawfish.
Haak Kitchen Menu for Corks and Crawfish (for those not eating Crawfish) - To be determined
We do not allow outside food or drinks or pets (with the exception of service dogs). Please bring your own lawn chair as we expect a large crowd and our chairs will be on a first come, first serve basis. No reserved seating or holding tables will be allowed for fairness to all customers. We will not be doing tours on this day due to the festival.
* Haak Winery will refund your tickets in full for cancellations made up to 72 hours before the event. No refunds or credits will be given for a cancellation made less than 72 hours before the event. Cancellations can be made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. When an event is cancelled due to inclement weather, we will contact you by email or phone and issue a full refund. If you miss an event due to weather-related concerns, our standard cancellation policy applies and no refund will be issued.
For questions, please email Leigh at email@example.com.
Gourmet Tour to Peru for Haak Vineyards & Winery family and friends
Anyone interested in going to Peru, with Gladys & Raymond Haak—9 days eating cebiches, drinking Peruvian wine, pisco and seeing one of the Seven Modern World Wonders and World Heritage Sites. We hope to go October 26 thru November 4, 2018. Our tour guide/director is a German-Peruvian-Texan who has taken ten tours to Peru already, has worked as a fine food buyer for Spec’s Corporate and as a wine salesman. He has assured me that he will take excellent care of us. We hope you can join us! We will have so much fun!
For more information visit www.gourmettours.biz or email Pablo Valqui at Pablo@gourmettours.biz.